Thursday, October 16, 2008

More random cell phone pics

So, what do you do with all those pictures stuck in your cell phone?! I snap cell phone pictures with descent regularity, and I thought I would share a few random ones here.

We're lucky to have access to a lot of neat parks in our neighborhood. One day, we went to a smaller, less crowded one--built by the Rotary club. The kids had a blast.


One of Macy's favorite things to do at Tae Kwon Do practice is play, and Michael is one of her favorite kids to play with.


Recently Bailey and I visited some church members who have a bird. Bailey thought the bird was cute, and the members thought Bailey was cute.


After making the above-pictured visit, Bailey and I stopped for some ice cream.


Not to long ago, we were invited to have dinner at a nice family's house. These member are foster parenting a cute baby girl. Macy and Bailey love being the fill-in big sisters.

Here's a better (non-cell phone) picture of the happy family.


GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: Recently, we all loaded up and went to Chuck E. Cheese's. We all had a good time. I got the high score on one of those basket ball shooting games. I took a cell phone picture of my high score, but it got lost. :(


D

No comments: