Monday, September 22, 2008

You can call me Monsieur Brown.

Well, today I went to Tae Kwon Do class with the main guy--Grandmaster Kil. He puts the Kil in Kil's Tae Kwon Do. This is not my first time to practice with him. Today after class, he told me that he felt that I could jump right up to brown belt (which is about 3 steps away from black). I could then train as any normal brown belt would, but around the time a regular brown belt would test for his black belt, I would be able to test for my 2nd degree black belt. All of this is due to my already earned black belt (and my good performace, I might add).

I was very pleased with what I was told. And to think, this all happened on a Monday. Imagine if it was Thursday, and I had a few days of practice for the week?

I'll let you know how it all works out.

D

No comments: